This is a hard one, as I like most holiday movies just because they are holiday movies. However, there's one that's a very essential part of my Christmas, and that's the Snowman.
2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
White... although I love silver and red too.
3. Do you like to stay in PJs or dress up for Christmas?
Both! I usually lounge in my pyjamas on Christmas eve until after Christmas sauna, then I dress up and then I'll lounge in my pyjamas almost the whole Christmas day.
4. If you could buy one person a present this year who would it be?
D, of course! I'd get him a driving lesson on how to drive on ice. He'd totally love it.
5. Do you open your gifts on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas eve after dinner.
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes, once, and I'm going to make one this year too.
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to see my friends, spend time with D, and just do nothing. Doing nothing is so nice.
8. Any Christmas wishes?
Winning the lottery? Nah, in all honesty I'm happy enough that I get to spend the Christmas in Finland with D and my family.
9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Candles and cinnamon and gingerbread and Christmas food... all things Christmas!
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Ummm, this is really tricky. I love a lot of Christmas foods like rice porridge, the ham, all the different kinds of fish, gingerbread etc. But I think my favourite Christmas treat is eating leftovers very late at night. Weird, I know, but I like my food best cool or cold. (and now I'm hungry, can't wait for Christmas eve)