Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life lately







I realise it has been a while since I last updated my blog. I won't apologise though, this break was very much needed, and taking some blogging time-off has helped me to realise what I most value in blogging and the blogging world. I'll try to get back to a more normal posting rhythm, but I won't promise that I won't suddenly take a break again. The bleak winter months are here and I have been feeling more or less under the weather. Cold, tired, and withdrawn of all energy, so I have spent most of my free time with my old love, the Sims 3.

On weekends I have been rather active though. Last week it was the Restaurant Day in Amsterdam and D's sister Sanne's 18th birthday party, and this week on Friday it was D's sister Evy's boyfriend's birthday and yesterday on Saturday I was shopping for birthday cake decorations and spending time with D's family.

Next week it's time for my birthday. On Saturday it's my 20th birthday and I'm looking forward to it, even though I miss my friends and family in Finland. But, no can do, and celebrating my birthday with D and D's family should be fun as well. I'll be making a cake and meringue and D will make me an apple pie (or that's what he says) and he even took the day off from work, just for me.

So, I haven't entirely forgotten about my blog, nor my readers. If you want to see little peeks of my life and you haven't already followed me on Instagram, make sure to do so!

2 comments:

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...