|The very first picture I ever posted on my blog|
Today it has been exactly a year since I started my blog and what a long way I have come! My blogging career started off quietly at first, because I wouldn't even tell anyone I had a blog. I thought that people would think it silly and pointless to have a blog. Luckily I was wrong and slowly but surely my blog got more and more readers.
The first 4-5 months I concentrated mostly on my personal life, with the occasional outfit pictures taken with my iPhone 3G or D's camera while I was visiting him in October '11. Some of the early posts have been now deleted mostly because they were much too personal. Back in the early days I clearly didn't know where to draw the line. Sharing personal thoughts and feelings publicly is fine to a certain point but nowadays I want to avoid posting overly personal things about my health and family and feelings. Those things I share with my family and friends and those close to me, no need to share them with the whole world.
During the spring '12 my blog has been slowly but surely growing more mature and more stylish, along with myself. I have now a clearer vision of what I want my blog to be and where I want to take it. More outfit posts, more general posts on style and fashion as well improved photos. Don't worry though, you'll still get to see bits and pieces of my life and my blog will still have some depth to it. I will also make sure to post regularly, no more unexpected blogging breaks and unexplained disappearances!
I truly hope you have enjoyed this first year of my blog, I know I have, and I hope you'll stay for the next year as well. My blog would be nothing without all of my wonderful readers and the feedback and inspiration I get from them. That is why I have prepared a special anniversary give-away for you.
This time I'm giving away a 20£ (that's ~25€ and ~32$) gift voucher to asos.com online store. The voucher will be emailed to the winner so make sure to leave your email address or a link to your if your email address can be found there. The give-away will end in a month, on September 30 at midnight (GMT+1) and comments left after that time will not be included in the give-away. I will announce the winner here on my blog the 1st of October and the winner will also be contacted personally through email.
- The give-away is open to everyone, you don't have to be a reader to take part
- Leave a comment on this post
-Anonymous comments will not be accounted for so use a nickname and provide me with an email-address so I can contact you should you win!
- Following me via GFC and/or Bloglovin' will gain you one additional raffle ticket
- Following me on Twitter will gain you one additional raffle ticket
- Liking my Facebook page will gain you one additional raffle ticket
- Following me on Pinterest, Instagram(@sensaatio), Lookbook.nu and Fashiolista will each gain you one additional raffle ticket (leave your username in the comment so I can find you)
- Tweeting or blogging about the give-away will gain you one additional raffle ticket (leave a link or make sure to include @sensaatio in your tweet)
- So in total you can participate in the give-away with 10 raffle tickets!
- Make sure to write in your comment how many raffle tickets you have!
- The winner will be chosen randomly using random.org
Good luck to everyone!!
**note: this give-away isn't sponsored