Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday five

I am currently in Italy but here's a Friday five for you!


1. Vacation
That's all my stuff for two weeks, packed in one small (okay, big but too small in my opinion) weekend bag. I still don't know how D managed to talk me out of taking my whole wardrobe with me. But, it's vacation time!


2. Candy
Do I need to say more?

3. Break from computers and internet
Might sound surprising, but I actually do like the idea. I can for once enjoy my vacation without any time spent behind my laptop or Facebook and what not. I'm also certain that my blogging will definitely benefit from a break. 

4. Dutch sales
Normally the prices of the clothes don't differ that much from those in Finland but during the sales... well, I'm in heaven! Not just because of the significantly cheaper prices, but also because in the Netherlands the smaller sizes are left for the sales, unlike in Finland where you can't find anything below size 40.

5. Stepping out of my comfort zone
Terrifying, yes, but also very liberating.

4 comments:

  1. Suomessa on kyllä useimmiten aika säälittävän huonot alet, koskaan ei löydä halvalla mitään kivaa omassa koossa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. your post is very interesting and good <3 find your blog very interesting and lovely :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a blast over there!!! Dutch sales sounds like a bargain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good posting about Friday five

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...