Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday must-have



Sorry for posting this on Tuesday, I'm really trying to get back on track with these posts but yesterday was simply such a busy day for me!

Anyways, this week's Monday must-have is perhaps a little surprising for those who know me and my dislike for rain boots. As much as I might dislike rain boots, I dislike getting my pretty shoes wet and muddy much more than I dislike wearing rain boots.

The shoes in the pictures are a real Finnish rain boot classic, and perhaps it's due to the horrible rain yesterday, but they look rather appealing to me. No Hunters for me, thank you, I'd rather take the Nokia classics.

8 comments:

  1. Hunteritkin on kivat, mutta mun mielestä tää perusmalli on niin paljon söpömpi! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä, joskus sitä vaan tällaiset söpöt klassikot miellyttää silmää enemmän :D

      Delete
  2. rainboots this time of a year is a must! love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I hate getting my nice shoes muddy :)

      Delete
  3. whiiii osta pinkit niin ollaan samiksii ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh en edes huomannut että niitä on myös pinkkeinä... pakko saada!!! :D

      Delete
  4. thanks for sharing, dear! they are really look better than Hunters!

    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...