Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

'90s Valentine


Pitsineule/Lace pullover: äidin vanha/from my mother's closet, Paita/Blouse: Vero Moda, 
Chinot/Chinos: WE

Johtuukohan neuleesta, joka on tosiaan äitini vanha juurikin 90-luvulta, vai mistä, mutta minulla tulee tämän päivän asusta kunnon ysärifibat.

Tänään oli tarkoitus taas lähteä käymään työkkärissä, mutta en sitten päässytkään, joten huomenna sinne sitten. Tämä päivä on kulunut lähinnä serkkujeni kanssa leikkiessä sillä välin kun tätini on siivonnut noroviruksen jälkiä. Nyt kun ollaan kaikki vihdoin terveitä niin on mukava, kun kotikin on siisti. Kaikki ei kyllä mennyt niin kuin Strömsössä, kun kolmevuotias serkkuni kaatoi tietokoneen ja näin siis rikkoi koneen lasinäytön...


Onneksi päivään mahtui muutakin kuin lapsiperheen hälinää ja photoshoppauksen treenausta. D:n ystävänpäivä paketti saapui tänään (ensimmäinen kerta kun Itella toimittaa paketin ajoissa, ehkä paketin muoto vauhditti systeemiä) ja sydämenmuotoisesta paketista löytyi suklaan sijasta piparminttupastilleja! On se vaan niin ihana... <3 Hyvää ystävänpäivää kaikille!

--

Maybe it's the lace pullover that used to be my mother's (dating to the '90s) is the reason why today's outfit gives me serious '90s vibes...

Today I was supposed to visit the unemployment office again, but then I couldn't make it there, so I'll have to give it another try tomorrow. I spent this day mostly by playing with my cousins while my aunt was cleaning the Norovirus away. Now that we are all back in shape it's nice to have the house all clean too. Well, it didn't go all nice and dandy, because my three-year-old cousin ended up knocking over the computer, breaking the glass display...

Luckily, there was one thing to brighten up this family-life & photoshop filled day. D's Valentine's day present arrived (in time, must be the first time the Finnish package delivery system hasn't took an extra week to deliver the packages) and inside the heart shaped box there were peppermints instead of chocolate. He is just so sweet... <3 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...