Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shopping outfit



Blouse/Paita/Blousje: Bershka, Dress/Mekko/Jurk: H&M

This was my outfit yesterday when D, D's sister and I went to Primark in Zaandam. I will show you my buys tomorrow, as there are plenty of new things in my wardrobe, or suitcase. Outfits will follow later.

Let me just say that I love love love love having D's camera to use, and D to take pictures, even though we had some trouble getting started. D isn't used to taking fashion, or outfit pictures so he couldn't give me advice on how to pose... or even let me see the pictures, so I had no clue what to do or what I was doing wrong. Ah well, I think the pictures came out gorgeous, and I'm sure you will certainly enjoy my stay here in the Netherlands because you will be spoiled rotten with good quality pictures!

I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday!

--

Eli tällaista asua oli päällä, kun kävimme D:n ja D:n siskon kanssa Zaandamin Primarkissa. Ostospostausta huomenna, sen verran tuli hankkittua lisätäytettä vaatekaappiin, tai matkalaukkuun. Asuja sitten myöhemmin.

Pakkoa sanoa, että olen erittäin iloinen siitä, että minulla on D:n kamera käytössä, ja D valokuvaajana, vaikka asukuvien kanssa olikin hiukan alkukankeutta. D ei ole tottunut ottamaan muoti- tai asukuvia, joten hän ei oikein osannut antaa neuvoja poseerauksen ja sen sellaisen suhteen... eikä hän edes suostunut näyttämään minulle kuvia, joten minulla ei ollut hajuakaan, että mitä tehdä, tai pikemminkin että teinkö jotain väärin. No, joka tapauksessa kuvista tuli todella kauniita, ja luulenpa että te tulette kyllä nauttimaan Alankomaiden matkastani, koska teidät tullaan hemmottelemaan piloille hyvälaatuisilla kuvilla!

Toivottavasti kaikilla on ollut mukava lauantai!

--

Dit was mijn outfit gisteren, toen ik naar Primark in Zaandam ben geweest met D en het zusje van D. Ik zal foto's van mijn aankopen morgen hier posten, want ik heb heel veel nieuwe spullen in mijn kast, of koffer. Outfits zullen volgen.

Ik ben echt zo heel erg blij dat ik D's camera kan gebruiken, en dat D neemt ook foto's voor mij, ondanks dat het begin een beetje druk was. D is niet gewend mode of outfit foto's te maken dus hij heeft mij niet geholpen met de poses en dat soort dingen, en hij heeft niet de foto's aan mij laten zien dus ik wist niet wat te doen of wat ik verkeerd deed. Nou ja, de foto's zijn toch mooi geworden en ik weet zeker dat jullie mijn tijd hier in Nederland heel leuk zullen vinden want jullie krijgen genoeg goede kwaliteit foto's!

Fijne zaterdag allemaal!


20 comments:

  1. Super leuke blouse, die kleur staat je mooi :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blouse is gorgeous, love the color.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We hebben ook geen Primark in Finland dus ik was zo blij ik kon het hier in Nederland bezoeken :D

      Delete
  4. Oi ihanaa oot päässy Primarkiin! Odotan innolla ostospostausta :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaa, Primarkiin ! :D <3

    Haluaa nähdä ostokset! (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!!! The shirt is so colorful and fun!!! Hope you are having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am having a blast, which is why I haven't been spending that much time catching up with other blogs :D

      Delete
  7. Kauniilta näytät, ja on kyllä upeita kuvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je ziet er prachtig uit c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pose in the second picture and the top is so cute ! Have a happy day,

    ReplyDelete
  10. voi kun on kiva tuo paita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect outfit for shopping!
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are very beautiful photos!! I love the second photo the most cause the lighting and your pose are perfect!!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...