Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Saturday, July 28, 2012

KLM flight from Helsinki to Amsterdam





Just some pictures I took while waiting for the plane to take off.

Remember how I told that I managed to fit everything in my suitcase? Well, I certainly did, but I didn't weigh the suitcase before going to the airport so at the baggage drop-off I was surprised (well, not really) to find out that my suitcase was almost three kilos over-weight. Luckily the person at the baggage drop-off was very nice and let me move some of my stuff to my cabin baggage so I didn't have to pay the fee.

The flight itself was rather pleasant, I listened to music, did some reading (the Holland Herald magazine and the Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde) and dozed on and off. I simply couldn't wait to get to Schiphol though, and I was very glad that we arrived at gate C4 which is very close to the arrival hall and the baggage hall.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I got my suitcase and finally got to hug and kiss D who was waiting for me. Long distance relationships can be hard but the moment of reuniting with the love of your life definitely makes up for the longing and loneliness of being apart from each other. I still prefer being together with D though, I love being able to hug and kiss him whenever I feel like it. Even blogging is more fun when you can do it next to your man who is laughing his butt off watching Top Gear. (sorry for being so awfully lovey-dovey... can't help it!)

Stay tuned for my outfit post tonight!

--

Tässä teille kuvia, jotka otin lentokentällä odottaessani koneen lähtöä.

Muistatte varmaan vielä kuinka kerroin, että sain kaiken mahtumaan matkalaukkuuni? No, en kuitenkaan punninnut matkalaukkuani ennen kuin lähdin lentokentälle, joten minua odotti pienoinen yllätys (no, en kyllä ollut rehellisesti sanottuna kovin yllättynyt) kun paljastui että matkalaukkuni oli melkein kolme kiloa liian painava. Onneksi sain siirtää tavaroita käsimatkatavaralaukkuuni, eikä minun siis tarvinnut maksaa ylimääräistä.

Lento meni oikein mukavasti musiikkia kuunnellessa, lueskellessa (Holland Herald lehteä ja Dorian Grayn muotokuvaa) ja torkahdellessa. Silti olin oikein onnellinen kun vihdoin ja viimein (2 tuntia ja 15 minuuttiahan ovat oikea ikuisuus!) saavuimme Schipholille. Olin myös iloinen, että saavuimme portille C4, joka on lähellä pääaulaa ja matkatavarahallia.

Vähän yli 10 minuutin odottelun jälkeen sain matkalaukkuni ja pääsin vihdoin halaamaan ja pussaamaan D:tä, joka oli minua vastassa. Kaukosuhteet ottavat toisinaan koville, mutta jälleennäkeminen kyllä hyvittää kaiken ikävöinnin ja kaipauksen erossaolon aikana. Mieluummin olen kuitenkin D:n luona, on ihanaa kun voi halata ja pussata toista milloin vain tekee mieli. Jopa bloggaaminen on hauskempaa kun voi blogata toisen vieressä samalla kun toinen naureskelee Top Gearille. (pahoittelut siirapin vuodatuksesta, en voi sille mitään)

Myöhemmin päivällä on vuorossa asupostausta eli pysykää linjoilla!

--

Een paar foto's die ik gemaakt heb toen ik moest wachten op het vliegtuig.

Weet je nog dat ik zei dat alles in mijn koffer zou passen? Nou, dat paste het ook, maar ik had mijn koffer niet gewogen voordat ik naar het vliegveld ging, dus ik was verrast (nou ja, niet echt) om erachter te komen dat mijn koffer drie kilo te zwaar was. Gelukkig was degene bij de baggage drop-off aardig en liet ze me wat spullen in mijn handbagage doen, zodat ik niet extra hoefde te betalen.

De vlucht ging best goed, ik heb wat naar muziek geluisterd, heb wat gelezen (de Holland Herald en The Picture of Dorian Gray van Oscar Wilde) en heb wat geslapen. Ik kon niet wachten om op Schiphol aan te komen en ik was erg blij dat we op gate C4 aankwamen, omdat dat erg dicht bij de aankomst en baggage hal is.

Na een minuut of 10 was mijn koffer daar en kon ik eindelijk D knuffelen en een kus geven, want hij stond daar op me te wachten. Een langeafstands relatie kan moeilijk zijn, maar als je bij je liefde aankomt is het het helemaal waard om een tijdje van elkaar vandaan te zijn. Ik ben liever samen met D, ik vind het geweldig als ik hem kan zoenen en knuffelen wanneer ik dat wil. Zelfs bloggen is leuker als je het samen kan doen met je man naast je, terwijl hij Top Gear aan het kijken is. (sorry, ik kan er niets aan doen dat ik zo liefdevol ben!)

Oufitfoto's komen vanavond!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc, facebook and bloglovin?
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...