Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday weakness


Just little things

This week's weakness, and last week's as well, has definitely been ice cream. I could live on ice cream only. Who even needs food when there's ice cream? Vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate... anything goes, as long as it's soy free! I have been eating almost a liter of ice cream every day, and I'm not even ashamed to admit it, well okay, maybe a little. But it's summer so binging on ice cream is justified.

Right?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE ice cream, and there is NO SHAME in eating a nice sized bowl of it, especially in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream is like my life force :D

      Delete
  2. jäätelö on munkin ykkösherkku. kesäisi menee joka päivä melkein haha, ei siinä ole mtn hävettävää ;D jugurttijäätelö on uusi suosikki, niin ihanan raikasta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jugurttijäätelöä ei ole tullut vielä maistettua, vaikka kaikki sitä kehuvatkin.. pitäisi varmaan :D

      Delete
  3. I also love eating ice cream !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ice cream is one of the best things there are...

      Delete
  4. Daarvoor hoef je je nu eens echt niet te schamen, ijs is heeeerlijk, zeker tijdens de zomer, hmm!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...