Another weekly post. In this series I will be doing a small blog challenge, or tag, this week it's about my make-up style. I came across this one at the Oh so September blog, and I thought it would be fun to do so I translated the questions. Hope you'll enjoy reading my answers!
1) You have five minutes to do your make-up for a date evening, what do you do?
I'll quickly apply concealer and foundation mixed with moisturizer, and I'll add some eye-shadow, mascara and red lipstick. This is also my lifesaver make-up when I'm in a hurry.
2) Pick a trend: cat eyeliner, bright red blusher or fake eyelashes.
Hmm... I think I will go for the cat eyeliner, since it's the easiest to apply for everyday use.
3) Would you rather be a month without any make-up or a week without any skincare?
A month without any make-up. I have atopic skin so a week without any skincare would do so much damage that no amount of make-up could hide it.
4) Which beauty products do you always keep in your bag?
A lipstick and a lip balm... I'm lazy like that, I never fix my make-up during the day even if I could do with some fixing.
5) Do you have any beauty products that you keep on buying time after time?
Rouge Dior lipstick in shade 999 (Ara Red)
6) Smokey eyes or red lips?
7) Lipstick or lipgloss?
8) Which beauty product you never thought you would like has become one of your favorites?
I really don't know the answer to this question. I rarely try anything I think I wouldn't like, simply because with a small budget like mine it would be a little daft to buy stuff I wouldn't like.